AutoCAD Technician (Architect)
How to Apply
- Please fill out this link: https://forms.gle/wpzvr3FU9K9KptR98
- Include a portfolio that showcases your structural design and 3D rendering works in PDF format.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Structural or Civil) or Architectural.
- Extensive experience and/or licensure in civil site/structural engineering.
- Knowledge in US Building Code and experience with US clients is a plus.
- Water and wastewater engineering background is a plus.
- Some experience in grading plans and erosion control.
- Certification/degree and/or extensive experience in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Willing to accommodate US customers and demonstrate proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Create high-quality, detailed technical layouts and plans based on designs supplied by the client using AutoCAD software.
- Interpret the designs as per the given specifications of the client.
- Develop a growing template library.
- Create, compile, and store data and specifications sheets.
- Creation, proofreading, editing, and organization of documents and files.
- Manage follow up emails and set-up of auto-responders
- Provide general customer and technical support
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to propose new ideas and put them into action
- Ability to produce high quality work
- Must have a strong desire for growth and a willingness to be trained
- Internet Speed – Minimum of 30 mbps
- Noise Canceling Headphones
- Machine Specifications – 4GB of RAM, 128 GB Hard Disk Size, 15.6” Screen Display, Windows 10
What We Offer
- Basic Salary of Php30,000.00 – Php40,000.00 per month
- 13th Month Pay
- Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM EST or CST
5308 W Plano Pkwy Plano, TX 75093
Improving your quality of life one task at a time.