Automation & Sales Funnel Builder
If you have a keen eye for design, a passion to create engaging sales funnels, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design, build, and launch captivating sales funnels that drive conversions and fuel business growth.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages, ensuring they are visually appealing, user-friendly, and in line with branding guidelines.
- Develop new user-facing features that delight our audience and enhance the overall user experience.
- Setup automation like email follow up sequence
- Edit other funnel design elements like images, mockups, etc.
- Identify and address front-end performance issues, optimizing the user experience to ensure consistently fast load times and smooth interactions.
- Build advanced workflows in GoHighLevel, leveraging Webhooks and Zapier to integrate different platforms/services
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies in front-end development, actively making recommendations for new tools, frameworks, or technologies to keep us on the cutting edge.
- At least 2 years experience building funnels using GoHighLevel and ClickFUnnels
- Strong understanding of design principles and web accessibility standards.
- Adept at translating design mockups into functional, responsive web pages.
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques, such as minification, caching, and lazy loading.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge on Canva, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, ClickUp and Google Workspace/Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 13th month pay
- Remote work options to support a healthy work-life balance.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, where your ideas and contributions will be valued.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement within the company.
- The chance to work on a diverse range of exciting projects, with the tools and technologies you’re passionate about.
- Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM CST (8 hours shift with 1 hour break)
5308 W Plano Pkwy Plano, TX 75093
Improving your quality of life one task at a time.