Packages & Pricing
Select a Package Now To Get More Done.
Need a bigger plan? No problem. Get in touch and we'll discuss your exact requirements.
All Plans Include
- A dedicated business-class virtual assistant
- Your VA has 7+ years in their field of expertise
- Meeting your assistant before deciding to sign up
- Private dashboard to track your hours
- Access to our entire team for specialist tasks
- Upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time
- A trained backup to cover vacations or sickness
- Your VA integrated into your team and systems
- No extra charge for additional users
- No hidden fees or add-ons
- Access to multilingual services
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Virtual Assistant can do a lot of things!
They can help you schedule appointments, manage your calendar, social media accounts, blog, and organize your life in general. They can help you with anything from booking flights to ordering pizza to designing graphics. They’ll be there to answer your emails or texts, so you don’t have to worry about missing a message or having someone wait around while you respond.
Your VA will be able to help with your daily tasks as well. They’ll be able to do research for you, make phone calls, book travel arrangements and other travel services (like hotel rooms), order food for meetings or events, schedule appointments for you—the list goes on!
You can request a virtual assistant by clicking “Request a Virtual Assistant” and setting up the call from the bottom of the screen.
Once you’ve submitted your request, a team member will reach out to confirm your details and find out more about what you’re looking for. We’ll then assign you an assistant who meets your needs and get them on their way as soon as possible!
We are proud to be a completely U.S.-based company. Our virtual assistants are based in the Philippines, and they are the best in the industry. We believe that our team of virtual assistants is one of the most important components of our business, so we wanted them to be close to home!
We hire Virtual Assistants with proven work experience from different industries. However, we provide assistance to help our VAs improve and upskill.
Yes! You can use multiple assistants, or you can use just one. It’s up to you.